52 Week High Stocks Based on Artificial Intelligence: Returns up to 8.74% in 3 Days

52 Week High Stocks

The 52 Week High Stocks Package is designed for investors and analysts who need predictions for stocks currently at their 52-week high price level. It includes 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals and indicates the best shares to buy and sell:

  • 52 Weeks High Top 10 stocks for the long position
  • 52 Weeks High Top 10 stocks for the short position

Best Share To Buy
Package Name: 52 Weeks High Stocks
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 3 Days (05/12/2019 – 05/15/2019)
I Know First Average: 1.36% (Long) & 3.90% (Short)
52 Week High Stocks

During the 3 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from DE which registered a return of 7.18%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by DHX with a return of 8.74%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 1.36%, in the long position, providing a premium of 2.42% over the SP500’s return of -1.06%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 3.90%, providing investors with a premium of 4.96% over S&P500’s return of -1.06%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 8 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 10 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 3 Days forecasted period.

DHI Group, Inc. (DHX) provides specialized Websites focused on select professional communities. The company operates through 5 segments: Tech & Clearance, Finance, Energy, Healthcare, and Hospitality. It operates Dice.com, a Website for recruiting and career development services for technology and engineering professionals; ClearanceJobs.com, which matches security-cleared professionals with hiring companies searching for employees; The IT Job Board, a technology career site for the United Kingdom, Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands. The company also operates eFinancialCareers.com, a financial services careers Website; Rigzone.com, a career Website that delivers online content, data, advertising, and career services for the oil and gas industry; HEALTHeCAREERS, a Website for healthcare professionals; BioSpace, a life sciences resource for biotechnology careers, news, and resources; and Hcareers, a Website for hospitality jobs in North America. In addition, it operates WorkDigital, which focuses on the recruitment industry; Targeted Job Fairs, which produce and host career fairs and open houses focusing on technology, energy, and security-cleared professionals. DHI Group, Inc. (DHX) serves staffing companies, recruiting agencies, consulting firms, and marketing departments of companies, as well as small, mid-sized, and large direct employers. The company was formerly known as Dice Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to DHI Group, Inc. (DHX) in April 2015. DHI Group, Inc. was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in New York, New York.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.