Biotech Stocks Based on Stock Prediction Algorithm: Returns up to 29.04% in 14 Days

Biotech Stocks

The BioTech Stocks Package is designed for investors and analysts who need predictions of the best stocks to buy for the whole Biotechnology Industry. It includes 20 stocks with bullish and bearish signals and indicates the best biotech stocks to trade:

  • Top 10 Biotech stocks for the long position
  • Top 10 Biotech stocks for the short position

BioTech Stocks
Package Name: Biotech Stocks Forecast
Recommended Positions: Long & Short
Forecast Length: 14 Days (7/30/2019 – 8/13/2019)
I Know First Average: 2.32% (Long) & 7.08% (Short)
Biotech Stocks
Biotech Stocks chart

During the 14 Days forecast, the algorithm had predicted high returns for those seeking stock advice. The best performance in the short position came from DVAX which registered a return of 29.04%. For the long positions the largest growth was registered by ACHN with a return of 8.06%, during the same period. The package itself, had an overall average return of 2.32%, in the long position, providing a premium of 5.45% over the SP500’s return of -3.13%. With regards to the short position, the package had an overall average return of 7.08%, providing investors with a premium of 10.21% over S&P500’s return of -3.13%. The I Know First’s Stock Market Algorithm accurately forecasted 8 out of 10 stocks, for the long position, and 7 out of 10 stocks, for the short position for this 14 Days forecasted period.

Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, and commercializes small molecule drug therapies for infectious diseases and immune system disorders in the United States and internationally.

Algorithmic traders utilize these daily forecasts by the I Know First market prediction system as a tool to enhance portfolio performance, verify their own analysis and act on market opportunities faster. This forecast was sent to current I Know First subscribers.

How to interpret this diagram

How to interpret this diagram:

Algorithmic Stock Forecast: The table on the left is a stock forecast produced by I Know First’s algorithm. Each day, subscribers receive forecasts for six different time horizons. Note that the top 10 stocks in the 1-month forecast may be different than those in the 1-year forecast. In the included table, only the relevant stocks have been included. The boxes are arranged according to their respective signal and predictability values (see below for detailed definitions). A green box represents a positive forecast, suggesting a long position, while a red represents a negative forecast, suggesting a short position.

Please note-for trading decisions use the most recent forecast. Get today’s forecast and Top stock picks.