Please refer to the bottom of this document for instructions on how to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding our Privacy Policies.
Collection of Your Information
Cookies. IKnowFirst.com uses “cookies” to give users’ web browsers the ability to recall pages they have already visited and for other usability uses. These cookies are small files that collect certain technical information for statistical purposes and purposes related to the operation of the website (including keeping track of how many searches users have remaining). This information may or may not be personally identifying and includes users’:
- IP Address (this may uniquely identify your computer)
- Domain Server
- Type of Web Browser Used To Access IKnowFirst.com
- Top Level Domain Name Used
- Pages viewed
Information provided by you. IKnowFirst.com may require that you provide certain information to use the services on our site. You may always decline to give any personal information requested by IKnowFirst.com, but without the presentation of such information, IKnowFirst.com.com may not be able to provide services to you. IKnowFirst.com will not collect, save, or store and personal information from visitors simply browsing the website.
Embedded Advertisements. An advertising management service may embed on IKnowFirst.com certain advertisements and links. Our advertising service company may place a cookie on or retrieve a cookie from your computer if you have enabled cookies and are viewing any such pages.
User Communications. IKnowFirst.com makes itself available for users to contact the company with inquiries regarding the service. IKnowFirst.com retains any such communications with users in order to appropriately respond to and keep a record of such requests.
Disclosure of Information
IKnowFirst.com may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- Responding to a subpoena, court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement agencies
- Defending ourselves against legal claims
- Should we believe that disclosure is appropriate in connection with an authorized entity’s efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, fraud or wrongdoing
- Protection of our company’s rights, property, and the safety of our users, employees or others
- Enforcement of our website terms
- Should there be a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, merger, or consolidation
- For marketing purposes by IKnowFirst.com or other third parties that may wish to offer you services.
- As otherwise required by law.
The previous paragraphs notwithstanding, IKnowFirst.com will not disclose your information, and uses all of the information collected solely for analytical purposes connected to the operation of the Site.
If you have any concerns regarding your security and privacy on IKnowFirst.com, you can email us at email@example.com any questions..